Monday, October 5, 2015

I see and know the joy they are missing out on. May 25, 2015

How was your week?
It was a very hard week... I won't lie... we worked really hard...but just our fruits we wont see them always... We just keep on working to make the Lord happy with us... We found a lot of news and we have been working really hard to help some of the less actives... there aren't very many... but we focused on them a little bit more because weve talked to everyone... there is only like 4 less actives.. and we got them to go to church this week...
Satan is kicking butt here... so hermana Rubi the best member we have here... told us about what happened to her this last week, shes leaving this week... and so really our branch is struggling now... man I've never felt satan work sooo hard... we had 2 people fall with a date to be baptized... a girl named Elenor her baptism was this week... and she fell. She is working with her mother. 

How is Mario doing after his heart attack or whatever it was (do they know what it was)?
He had a heart attack... he is ok... we gave him a blessing and he walked to church.... he walked to church... I still can't believe this... nobody can... he has SO much faith... and in church... he recited the whole first vision and macheted everyone in the class we had... everyone was saying we just  need to ask someone who knows alot to know what church to go to and he was like no!!! We must ask God! Joseph smith asked God! He asked nobody else! Don't you guys get it! We must ask God everything!! He's going to be a branch president if he lives... I love that man with all of my heart...

Did Edwardo and his family get baptized this week?
They went to Tegucigalpa to bring there papers on Sunday and are still there... so they will get married this week or the next and be baptized this week or the next...I'm praying... I love them so much...

How was church this week?

It was ok... we had 1 investigator.... shoot... record low... ugh... but we had 3 people that havent gone to church the whole time I've been here ot come to church... so thats way way good... I pray they keep coming... we will see... It was justa rough go... ugh... we worked soo hard...and nothing...

Did you have any family activities this week?
No... not this week but every Tuesday we are starting a family night thing in the church...

How's you health
It's good... I'm always super tired cause we dont have tons of food here... but im good..
Sorry for being bad at writing this week... my computer stinks... but its ok...

I asked how he is feeling when their message is not accepted?

  It's just like I've never understood soo much about the gospel and they come so close to having a chance to make it in the kingdom of God then they say no... and I see and know the joy that they are missing out on... and it makes me sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment